Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Portal Portal   Search the forums Search   Frequently Asked Questions FAQ   View member list Member List   Staff Staff List   View Topic Activity Topic Activity   Forum Stats Stats   Board Rules Board Rules   Downloads Downloads
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Wac Command JO NILE
Tostitos
Probie

Mood: i dont know.....

[*] posted on 4-8-07 at 08:54
Wac Command JO NILE

Ok, im making a map called "Beach Assualt" and i want ALL of the AI blind, team blue and team red, i tried doing "groupblind(1,1)" and "groupblind(0,1)" (since groups dont work in NILE) but that didn't work. is there a wac command to make ALL the AI's Blind without doing, "ssnblind(#####,1)" about 100 times?
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
AssassinXaero
Corporal

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-8-07 at 09:35

Not unless you use groups... you could try using group 0 and see if that works since they aren't in a group. If you are doing it for testing, you can do what I do... maybe a command that is like this:

if past(3) then
ssnhp(10000,1000)
endif

That makes it so after three seconds into the game, your health will be set to 1000 every second.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Tostitos
Probie

[*] posted on 4-8-07 at 10:00

let me rephrase this... ok i do not want the AI to fight each other until they reach a certion point

Ex. :

i want the Blue team (in LCAC's) to hit the beach and THEN i want the enemy to start shooting each other like Omaha Beach
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
AssassinXaero
Corporal

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-8-07 at 12:22

Well... if the blue AIs are arriving by LCAC you could try something with engage distances... besides that the only thing I can't think of anyway for it to work out without doing it for individual AIs.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Tostitos
Probie

[*] posted on 4-8-07 at 12:34

ok, thx AX but since we are on "Wac Commands" im having problems with a wac command its the "ammorain" i can get it to work but, heres wat i got:

if elapse(1) then
ammorain(60MM_MORTAR)
endif

That works but it only Mortars 2 times ive tried "elapse(10)" and "ssnalive(10000)" but it only fires 2 rounds. any ideas? tricks?

Go To Top