Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Portal Portal   Search the forums Search   Frequently Asked Questions FAQ   View member list Member List   Staff Staff List   View Topic Activity Topic Activity   Forum Stats Stats   Board Rules Board Rules   Downloads Downloads
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Is Novalogic alive and Med Little Helper
Iceman11a
Super Moderator

Mood: Board

[*] posted on 26-10-17 at 17:53
Is Novalogic alive and Med Little Helper

Does anyone know if Novalogic is going to get some new games started? They haven't had any new games in like over 10 years. My forum has been closed for over 2 years. So I wanted some kind of an idea on what to do with it because it's been so dead. All I ever got to register is spammers.

If anyone has any ideas. Let me know.

Med Little helper is getting a windows 10 update. and a new database is being added. So you won't need to install SQLServer compact any one for the map-related databases.

Ice

2DNED
Private

[*] posted on 31-10-17 at 08:25

Hi Iceman, yes it is a ghost town these days
Seems BHD is still going strong but the other games have died off

Having a site open is so hard now as you said it mostly spammers or people that register and don't post.

I still have my site up n going but same as you nothing happening http://www.Nova-Outpost.com

While no one seems to play anymore i spend my time modding and trying to collect some of the lost info from yrs now by.

As for Novalogic bringing another title out, umm well they sold it all to THQNordic.
This company buys up old titles and re-release them e,g, Counter Strike:GO we are all hoping they will release a new digital copy of the game.
As many have in the past, we have tried to contact THQ but i don't think anyone has had a reply as of yet.

To be honest i can't see them releasing anything until the end of 2018, they have LOTS of projects and companies they have purchased.

Personally i would like for them to pop out 1 title even as a trial to see how it went.
They have finished/unfinished/projects from Nova in the purchase, question is what are they going to do with it all.
Iceman11a
Super Moderator

Mood: Board

[*] posted on 1-11-17 at 04:05

hey, thanks for the reply. I all most forgot about the post. So Anyway I went to their website and there's no page related to the old Novalogic games. I have an idea how long it's been since the sold the old games and code to the buyers. There was nothing on any of the pages.

The problem I have is that I programmed and coded MLH, Med Little Helper. It's a program used to help users make maps for Novalogic games?. I was wondering if I should complete the updates or just trash the program. And last for getting an idea what they plan on doing with the software. Who knows. I don't think anyone knows. Thanks again for the reply.

Go To Top