Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Portal Portal   Search the forums Search   Frequently Asked Questions FAQ   View member list Member List   Staff Staff List   View Topic Activity Topic Activity   Forum Stats Stats   Board Rules Board Rules   Downloads Downloads
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: New Mod Coming Soon For BHD/TS
LoneWolf
Private

Mood: Get-R-Done

[*] posted on 17-1-16 at 02:20
New Mod Coming Soon For BHD/TS

New mod from Blaze will be released soon for BHD/TS click on link for details .http://lonewolfs.formotion.net/

Blaze
Private

Mood: Not Bad

[*] posted on 18-1-16 at 04:11

Many thanks for the advertisement, LW! DFBHD/TS is still not dead. Release will happen in February to be precise, but the exact day is a secret.
The mod will contain some new items, many reskinned stock objects, woodland and snow camos for the player and the friendly AI soldiers, a few reskinned stock terrains colormaps, some "secret" models from the very first DFBHD beta demo of August 2002, and last but not least, thanks to the joint efforts of Blade from Nova Outpost and of yours truly, for the first time in DFBHD, this mod will contain 1:1 conversions of all the terrains from DFX and JO/JOE, as well as terrain conversions from DFLW, DFTFD, DF2, Comanche 4, and Armored Fist 3, with most terrains being edited to look better for the old DFBHD old game engine (different detail maps, new grass textures, etc.). Mod size is over 2GB, but with an installer much of it will be compressed.
Moreover the AI has been slightly improved both in damage and accuracy. Stock singleplayer missions from BHD and TS have been edited to fix known bugs such as bad object placement and wrong events, and some missions use more items, including the ones I reskinned from stock objects. No new weapons at the moment, but with Baldo The Don's permission, the mod contains his awesome weapon sights mod.

Mod is far from being finished, I have more things planned for the future (I need some help for 3d modelling), so the coming release will be a sort of beta that will contain everything I said above, but fixes and changes may happen to the mod for other future releases. If you have any questions, please post them here at this topic, or at LoneWolf's site (you need to register an account at his site before permission to post is granted). Stay tuned!
tony991
Corporal

[*] posted on 1-2-16 at 22:51

Nice, I can't wait to download it!! :A

Blaze
Private

[*] posted on 2-2-16 at 06:49

Quote:
Originally posted by tony991
Nice, I can't wait to download it!! :A

Thanks tony991! Mod will be coming in the end of the next week, it will be released as is, since other changes may and will occur after release. The number of terrains present will keep map makers busy, I only wished I could add more items but I didn't have enough time. That will be for another release.

In other news, are those below your signature your maps? I played them, I enjoyed them a lot. Maybe in the future I could add items so that my mod would be mostly compatible with Terranova EXP, but I'm not going to include its terrains.
And BTW, your avatar image... Are you a fan of the great The Wall album? I am.
Blaze
Private

[*] posted on 13-2-16 at 23:36

Mod has been released, atm access to the download link is only available to those who registered at LoneWolf's site (link to his site and to the mod thread is below):
http://lonewolfs.makeforum.net/t170-blaze-s-dfbhd-ts-mod-beta-2#945

Mod should be available soon at Nova-Outpost.com too, so keep your eyes open!
Blaze
Private

[*] posted on 15-2-16 at 17:59

Mod has been released at Nova-Outpost.com: http://www.nova-outpost.com/Downloads/details/id=278.html

If you like it, please join us at http://lonewolfs.makeforum.net/portal and help us make it even better!

Go To Top