Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Portal Portal   Search the forums Search   Frequently Asked Questions FAQ   View member list Member List   Staff Staff List   View Topic Activity Topic Activity   Forum Stats Stats   Board Rules Board Rules   Downloads Downloads
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: advanced warfare 2 problem
Inisfree
Private

[*] posted on 31-5-14 at 23:18
advanced warfare 2 problem

Its been a while since I been on here but have been playing AW2 for a while and love it. My problem is I was installing a game software and I did not realize it took my exe files for AW2 and put them into its loader. I did not like the program so i deleted it completely. I went back to play AW2 and all that was left is my maps and stuff but no file or shortcut to get back into the game. I tried to reload the game but it does not recognize where it is. Could you post the exe file that enable the game so I can get back to playing. I had a hard time before loading the AW2 because I had the joint command version but i forgot how I got the game to work....getting too old to remember. If it can't be done I will just have to go out and buy the Joint arms again because I really love the mod...beats all the new stuff out there...tnx in advance...
kiwikev
DFR Mod Team

Mood: Happy go lucky

[*] posted on 24-6-14 at 17:50

Hi is it the aw2launcher exe or the JO exe ?
if you keept the aw2mod installer and aw2mod update files you might be able to use them to re-do your install and replace any missing files.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Inisfree
Private

[*] posted on 2-7-14 at 21:49

lost all of them ...will do a search on the box and see if I can find it somewhere else... thanks for the info

Go To Top