Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Portal Portal   Search the forums Search   Frequently Asked Questions FAQ   View member list Member List   Staff Staff List   View Topic Activity Topic Activity   Forum Stats Stats   Board Rules Board Rules   Downloads Downloads
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Mission editor no files
Titanic
Private

[*] posted on 14-8-12 at 15:17
Mission editor no files

I insert mode when you do not have any items in the list, there are not buildings not people nichego.Mozhete give me anything what files which I do not have this or something like that?
And you have a font in the forum? All menus in the hieroglyphics what is.
Here is a screen editor.
Baldo_the_Don
Administrator

Mood: New Computer!

[*] posted on 15-8-12 at 00:39

You know, I've been a fan of http://www.youtube.com/olgakay for years, and I'd like to learn russian someday...

I think your installation failed somehow and the localres.pff, resource.pff or med.pff may have been corrupted or misplaced. Add the EXP1.pff and possibly the _FILES.pff if you have Team Sabre as well (although I'm fairly certain the _FILES.pff is a leftover temporary file from the one installation/update or another).

Try reinstalling. If you had changed the default installation path last time, don't change it next time. Might not help, but then again, it might. This might help also:

http://www.novaworld2.com/index.php?idtag=502a8230099b6&do=/public/forums/display_topic/id_347

As for the fonts in the forum, that's something you have to fix on your system, or maybe just your browser.

Good luck, and welcome to the DFR.

(Es kann ja sein dass Du besseres Deutsch kann als Englisch. Wenn's so ist, da kann ich Dir auch helfen.)

Titanic
Private

[*] posted on 15-8-12 at 00:59

Quote:
Исходное сообщение добавлено Baldo_the_Don
You know, I've been a fan of http://www.youtube.com/olgakay for years, and I'd like to learn russian someday...

I think your installation failed somehow and the localres.pff, resource.pff or med.pff may have been corrupted or misplaced. Add the EXP1.pff and possibly the _FILES.pff if you have Team Sabre as well (although I'm fairly certain the _FILES.pff is a leftover temporary file from the one installation/update or another).

Try reinstalling. If you had changed the default installation path last time, don't change it next time. Might not help, but then again, it might. This might help also:

http://www.novaworld2.com/index.php?idtag=502a8230099b6&do=/public/forums/display_topic/id_347

As for the fonts in the forum, that's something you have to fix on your system, or maybe just your browser.

Good luck, and welcome to the DFR.

(Es kann ja sein dass Du besseres Deutsch kann als Englisch. Wenn's so ist, da kann ich Dir auch helfen.)

Manual folder
Url folder
_iberr.txt
APIClient.dll
assets.cd
BINKPLAY.EXE
binkw32.dll
cc.bin
CMPRSSH1.DLL
DeIsL1.isu
dfbhd.exe
DFBHDLC.EXE
dfbhdmedv205c.exe
dfv.cfg
dfvplr.sav
EARLYERR.TXT
gamemus.sbf
ghw.txt
IBGL.dll
IBROWSE.CFG
IBrowse.dll
localres.pff
med.pff
MENUMUS.sbf
player_poll.exe
MSVCRT.DLL
RESOURCE.PFF
score.ini
Startup.htm
startup.png
VERSION.TXT
This my file and folder in game.
Can you send me on advanced8@rambler.ru missing files?
Baldo_the_Don
Administrator

Mood: New Computer!

[*] posted on 15-8-12 at 03:15

Well, you don't seem to be missing any files, except for the dfbhdmed.exe, the consumer version of the MED that comes with the game. In the past, I have seen players that had issues with the unlocked MED not installing correctly, though. It may be if you reinstall the game and DO NOT remove the consumer MED afterward, that may help. You actually can have both the unlocked MED and the consumer MED installed at the same time.

Wait a minute, the BINKPLAY.exe! I think that disappears from the game folder after the 1.5.0.5 DFBHD update. Have you updated the game? It could be the unlocked MED is incompatible with older versions of DFBHD, but I don't know that for sure.

I don't know about that player_poll.exe, though. That looks suspicious to me. What's that?

Titanic
Private

[*] posted on 15-8-12 at 15:50

Editor, I do not complete I downloaded it separately.
Version 1.2.3 is no longer Russian version.

Go To Top