Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Portal Portal   Search the forums Search   Frequently Asked Questions FAQ   View member list Member List   Staff Staff List   View Topic Activity Topic Activity   Forum Stats Stats   Board Rules Board Rules   Downloads Downloads
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Delta Force Black Hawk Down
sgsuk
Recruit

puzzled.gif posted on 27-6-12 at 21:34
Delta Force Black Hawk Down

Hi there
2 things I need help with

1 How do you make messages along the bottom of the screen when playing the game

2 How do you change the score from being low to high

Cheers sgsuk:?
Baldo_the_Don
Administrator

Mood: New Computer!

[*] posted on 28-6-12 at 00:11

There are two ways to display text in DFBHD: .bms triggered text (fairly complicated and inflexible) and .wac text/consol actions (less complicated and more versitile). There's plenty of information on .wac writing here at the DFR, just search around. Important search tip: "kyle.wac"

I'm not sure what you mean by score. The DFBHD campaign doesn't really track points, just completed missions, goals and kills of various kinds. I'm not even sure if user-created missions are included in the total, either. The Score dialog boxes in the Win and Lose Conditions of the General Information are not functional in DFBHD, as far as I know. They're left-overs from Comanche 4.

Multiplayer scores are hardwired into the game .exe, I'm not aware of any MED manipulable multipliers available. I don't think user-created maps are tracked for NovaWorld stats, anyway. I have to admit that MP mapping is not my strong suit at all, but I'm sure we'll both hear from an expert soon.

TedSmelly
DFR Mod Team

Mood: Alive and loving it

[*] posted on 28-6-12 at 06:57

There is a "Score" config file in your game directory. You can change points in there and save it. Maybe thats what you are referring too.

Go To Top