Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Portal Portal   Search the forums Search   Frequently Asked Questions FAQ   View member list Member List   Staff Staff List   View Topic Activity Topic Activity   Forum Stats Stats   Board Rules Board Rules   Downloads Downloads
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Tons of Questions
Deathstar353
Recruit

puzzled.gif posted on 23-11-10 at 09:45
Tons of Questions

1)How to make black hawks land and let medic pick dead/wounded teammates up?

2)How to make waypoint(player's) show to player in radar?

3)How to make RPGs target specific target?

4)How to make a target stop when reached the last waypoint?(without using Change AI,SSN Combat Speed=0 Patrol Speed=0)
Note:I'm using 2.06b Consumer

5)How to make second waypoint show to player when the player has reached the first one?(e.g Player has reached Alpha Waypoint,then Bravo Waypoint shows up)

6)How to make Pavelows open door upon event triggering?(And also make it land)

I really need it,I'm trying to make a map with realistic events
Thanks
ShadowZ
Administrator

Mood: Not enough hours in a day

[*] posted on 23-11-10 at 10:54

A lot of the answers you are asking for have already been answered. Try using the "Search" function to see if you can find them first.

Also: Please be sure to look into the sub-forums that deal with the editor your using (I'm assuming its one of the MED's).

Time is not my enemy, although we do have many disagreements...

http://www.dfreload.com/shadowz/SGMod/SGSig.jpg http://www.dfreload.com/shadowz/MarkSigR.gif
Baldo_the_Don
Administrator

Mood: New Computer!

[*] posted on 23-11-10 at 23:57

Quick, innacurate answers:

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathstar353
1)How to make black hawks land and let medic pick dead/wounded teammates up?

Insert a teleport target near where the teammate will die. Make sure a Blackhawk-sized area is clear of any obstacles to the immediate west of the teleport target. Open its Item Attributes and give it the number 1.

Menu "Edit," "Events." Create a new event. Add a trigger: Trigger Type: "SSN," Trigger Condition: "Dead," Trigger Variables: SSN: scroll to the teammate's SSN. Then add an action, Action Type "Teammates," Action Subtype: "Evacuate Teammate to Teleport Target," Action Variables: Teammates: scroll to the teammates SSN, Teleport Target: scroll to teleport target 1.

2)How to make waypoint(player's) show to player in radar?

Menu "Edit," "Waypoints." Select the Waypoint list you want for the player and activate the Blue Team Waypoint checkbox.

3)How to make RPGs target specific target?

Menu "Edit," "Events." Create a new event. Add whatever trigger you want (none if the action should trigger at mission start). Then add an action: Action Type "Target SSN by SSN, Exclusive." Action Variables: Person: scroll to the RPG's SSN. SSN: scroll to the SSN of the Item the RPG should target.

4)How to make a target stop when reached the last waypoint?(without using Change AI,SSN Combat Speed=0 Patrol Speed=0)
Note:I'm using 2.06b Consumer

Menu "Edit," "Waypoints." Select the Waypoint list of the target and activate the "Waypoint does NOT loop" checkbox.

5)How to make second waypoint show to player when the player has reached the first one?(e.g Player has reached Alpha Waypoint,then Bravo Waypoint shows up)

If the player's waypoint list has more than one waypoint, they change automatically when the player reaches them.

6)How to make Pavelows open door upon event triggering?(And also make it land)

Last first:

Insert a waypoint where the Pavelow should land, put it in waypoint list 3. Insert a Pavelow, put it in Group 3, assign it to waypoint list 3.

Menu "Edit," "Events." Create a new event. Add a trigger: Trigger Type: "Group," Trigger Condition: "Reaches Waypoint," Trigger Variables: Group: "Group 3," Waypoint List: "3," Waypoint Number: "0." Then add an action, Action Type "Change AI, Group," Action Subtype: "AI State," Action Variables: Group: "3," AI State: "Land."

To open the Pavelow's hatch, you'll need the unlocked MED.

I really need it,I'm trying to make a map with realistic events
Thanks

Hope that helps.

Go To Top