Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Portal Portal   Search the forums Search   Frequently Asked Questions FAQ   View member list Member List   Staff Staff List   View Topic Activity Topic Activity   Forum Stats Stats   Board Rules Board Rules   Downloads Downloads
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: bhd coopmenowV1505
coopwarriors
Corporal

Mood: good

[*] posted on 16-12-09 at 07:17
bhd coopmenowV1505

i have black hawk and down team sabre
when i try to install this tool bhd coopmenowV1505
i see this

c:\program files\novalogic\delta force \
dfbhd.exe-cr32 error . version missmatch, or the file is allready patched!

what ido rong
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
TedSmelly
DFR Mod Team

Mood: Alive and loving it

[*] posted on 16-12-09 at 09:15

Hi Coopwarrior, If you have Vista it will give you trouble like everything else Vista. So I will let Vista suffers help you fix that.

As for the "already patched" it usually means your Exe file (DFBHD) is already patched and is done by way of the "No CD Patch".
The Coopmenow has a built in No CD Crack as well as the patch for COOP and KOTH.

If this is the case you will have to put the original Exe file back in your game directory and then use the Coopmenow Patch.
coopwarriors
Corporal

[*] posted on 17-12-09 at 00:32

dont worry this tool have make my pc mix-up with 3 spam and 4 trojian virus. and a low Internet connection by my Provider for that those think that I have sent those spam so i will not download it nomore and i can.t not fix it now i need to install xp again. well thanks
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
TedSmelly
DFR Mod Team

[*] posted on 17-12-09 at 08:36

Bummer Coop, viruses are no fun at all. I think you would be very unlucky for this file to give you a virus. It would be more like MSN or something else you have downloaded that gave you the trojans.

Your Anti-Virus program should have checked this file and all files you have downloaded. If you downloaded the Coopmenow Patch from DF Barracks or from here, there should not be any problem with viruses included in the zip.

I play Coop in the "TIO Coopworld" server, and after all these years I have never had a problem with the Coopmenow Patch. It's worked everytime I have had to use it. I have hosted with the patch and made maps.

I hope you do manage to get it working, Co-Operative game play is very enjoyable.
coopwarriors
Corporal

[*] posted on 19-12-09 at 04:15

Quote:
origineel gepost door TedSmelly
Bummer Coop, viruses are no fun at all. I think you would be very unlucky for this file to give you a virus. It would be more like MSN or something else you have downloaded that gave you the trojans.

Your Anti-Virus program should have checked this file and all files you have downloaded. If you downloaded the Coopmenow Patch from DF Barracks or from here, there should not be any problem with viruses included in the zip.

I play Coop in the "TIO Coopworld" server, and after all these years I have never had a problem with the Coopmenow Patch. It's worked everytime I have had to use it. I have hosted with the patch and made maps.

I hope you do manage to get it working, Co-Operative game play is very enjoyable.

nope this is coming frome this tool .McAfee Security Center told it and and the McAfee Stinger by my Provider told it and nothing els
TedSmelly
DFR Mod Team

[*] posted on 19-12-09 at 09:55

Hi again Coopwarrior, try this link for the CoopMeNow Patch. This is from my URL and I have checked the file for Viruses before I uploaded it.

ClickHERE

Download if you wish

Go To Top