Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Portal Portal   Search the forums Search   Frequently Asked Questions FAQ   View member list Member List   Staff Staff List   View Topic Activity Topic Activity   Forum Stats Stats   Board Rules Board Rules   Downloads Downloads
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: DFX Med for DFXSO Mod
Eagle_Eye
Owner/Admin

Mood: Grey, not stupid!

[*] posted on 12-1-09 at 22:20
DFX Med for DFXSO Mod

For some time now I have been using this 2.60 Med that I modded to work with the SO Mod, I didn't realise that I never posted it for download.

Click Here for Download

I believe that people have been using the 0.98 Med supplied with the Mod, and are having troubles with rotating things like ladders. This med will correctly rotate them.

Don't forget, if you get text string errors, or missing bin file errors, you'll need to make sure you have a med.pff file in your SO Install

Cheers
EE

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
huntor
Private

[*] posted on 30-11-10 at 11:44

Hey Eagle. I have a question on the modified med. I am not sure if you have the same problem in xp but with vista and windows 7 I am having an issue of when exporting the bms file it wants to go back one folder. Almost like they had an extra .. in it. Is there a way to correct this so it will export in the current folder that the mis file was opened in?

Go To Top