Delta Force Reload Forums

.NPJ to .MIS Converter
Tostitos - 3-3-11 at 07:48

How can i convert my NILE .npj map to a MED .mis file? I tried the NPJ to MIS converter from novahq.net and it converts the objects but its all backwards.

Is there another converter that works?

Iceman - 3-3-11 at 17:40

You can purchase Niles little helper from the godfathers site.

The link is on the front page

Iceman

MichaBen - 13-3-11 at 03:23

Haven't updated it in 2 years, but should still work. And it's free, no scam here that suddenly stops the program from working.

http://sites.google.com/site/jomapping/Home

The tool takes care or remapping object position, plus it has some extra features that allow area triggers and AI settings to be set in NILE. Basically you can do most of the setup and scripting in NILE and convert when you want to test the map. This avoids having to make the layout in NILE, convert it and finish it in MED only to find out the layout needs changes after the first test and having to redo everything when converting again.

RickmanBR - 13-3-11 at 03:47

Quote:
Mensagem original enviada por MichaBen
Haven't updated it in 2 years, but should still work. And it's free, no scam here that suddenly stops the program from working.

http://sites.google.com/site/jomapping/Home

The tool takes care or remapping object position, plus it has some extra features that allow area triggers and AI settings to be set in NILE. Basically you can do most of the setup and scripting in NILE and convert when you want to test the map. This avoids having to make the layout in NILE, convert it and finish it in MED only to find out the layout needs changes after the first test and having to redo everything when converting again.

Good tool, I've never used before!...THX MichaBen!;)

Josh26Indy - 13-3-11 at 08:22

I agree excellent tool... and free is the best price.

Tostitos - 16-4-11 at 05:33

Does this work with Windows 7? I keep getting an error when finding the resource directory.

elomolom - 7-3-12 at 22:30

I am getting the same error as Tostitos and I am running Windows XP SP3. Microsoft Visual C++ runtime error. Does anyone know a solution?